Meds To Beds Program
Meds-to-Beds is a concierge bedside service that delivers discharge prescriptions to patients prior to leaving their hospital room at no additional cost to the patient. All patients being discharged from Warren Memorial Hospital are eligible for this service.
How it works
- Each patient will be identified as early as possible in their stay by a provider, nurse or pharmacist who will then notify the Meds- to-Beds staff.
- A Meds-to-Beds staff member will visit with the patient to get all of the patient information needed to fill a prescription.
- Patient care staff will notify Meds-to-Beds when the discharge prescriptions have been written and signed, indicating that they are ready to be picked up.
- Meds-to-Beds staff will pick up the prescriptions, take them to the pharmacy to be filled and deliver the medication back to the patient’s room.
Accepted payment methods include: Cash, check, and all major credit cards. We accept all major insurance including Medicare Part-D.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us any time.
- Phone: 540-636-2222
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org